Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Caddy Wagon Tutorial for you today! This Caddy Wagon was created using the 49 and Market Scents of Nature paper pack. Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you may Click here for more paper choices.
This tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: CADDY WAGON SCENTS OF NATURE BY SHELLIE GEIGLE – MATERIALS LIST PDF
- 49th and Market Scents of Nature paper pack
- 1 sheet of 12 x 12 medium weight Chipboard
- Designs by Shellie Wooden Wagon Wheels
- 4 Flat back pearls- your choice
- Colorbox Ink: Cerelean and Willow
- About 2 yards of lace – your choice
- 49th and Market Flower packs (cream and purple)
- Dried Baby’s Breath
- 1/2″ Score Tape
- Art Glitter Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- Bling on a Roll – 4 row GOLD
- 1 butterfly (your choice – I used a Martha Stewart punch for mine)
- Two Deep edge punches – EK Tools Scroll Pattern and Flower Burst
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in this paper crafting process.