Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Couture Creations Sea Breeze Mini Album Tutorial for you! Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here – SEA BREEZE COUTURE CREATIONS BY SHELLIE GEIGLE MATERIALS FLYER SHEET
Paper Pad and Embellishments
- Couture Creations Sea Breeze paper collection.
- Blue Fern Studios Chipboard packs: Seashell Frame, Sail Away, Anchors Away, By the Sea, Seaside Sea Shells, and Large Lighthouse
- 49th And Market Packaged flowers: Floral Mixology Pina Colada or white
- Bling on a Row – single row
- Two 10-packs heavy duty magnets 3/8″ x 1/16″ thickness
- Flat Back pearls about 5 – your choice
- Dritz XL Hook and Eye – Nickel (for side closure of your album)
- Wink of Stella
- Glossy Accents
- Stickles – Diamond
- Dove Blender pen (optional)
- Folkart White craft paint (or any white craft paint)
- Zots singles – 3d . – Optional – I used only a couple from the package.
- Inks: Colorbox Coastal, Colorbox Coral, Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Pistachio, and Memento Toffee Crunch.
Album making materials
- Core’dinations 8.5X11 Black Cardstock
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 2 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.