Decorative Spoons Tutorial
Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great tutorial for you today! This Decorative Spoons tutorial is done with washi!
This tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her decorative spoons tutorial; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: DECORATIVE SPOONS BY SHELLIE MATERIALS LIST PDF
- Wooden spoon (dollar store has these)
- Washi Tape – Brown script or black script – If making the flower – Gold with white dots washi tape
- Memento ink: toffee crunch and your choice of main color- I used Teal Zeal
- Foiled Fancies – butterflies
- Prills for butterflies – optional
- Glossy Accents
- Packaged flowers or die cut flowers of your choice and color
- Paper doily
- Bling on a roll
- Stamp – your choice
- Flat back pearls – 2 medium domed and 1 small domed
- 1 picture – cut into an oval