Designs by Shellie Steampunk Daze Mini Album Tutorial
Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Designs by Shellie Steampunk Daze paper collection. Although this paper collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have. Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: STEAMPUNK DAZE MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST PDF
Paper and Embellishments
- Designs by Shellie STEAMPUNK DAZE 12 X 12 Paper collection
- DBS Steampunk Daze Resin embellishment pack – gold
- DBS Steampunk Daze Laser Wood Gear set
- DBS Steampunk Daze Laser Wood Engraved Owl set
- DBS Steampunk Daze Laser Wood Engraved Time Pieces
- Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch, Memento Teal Zeal, and any silver ink (I used silver metallic )
- 3d Pop Up Squares
- Dritz Extra Large Hook & Eye – Black Brass (for side closure)
- Black Ribbon
- Heartfelt Creations Regal Borders & Pockets Die HCD1-779
- Spellbinders Curved Borders Two S5-201
Album making materials
- Coredinations Black Cat 8.5 x 11 Cardstock value pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 3 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.