We are having issues loading the Pattern here on our Blog, please locate the pattern on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/JandSHobbiesandCrafts .. It’s labeled Free Mask Pattern. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Put on your favorite Mask and Party til Midnight. This project is gorgeous in every direction. Use it as a centerpiece on your table or hang it in your window. Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade is a paper party filled with mystery, intrigue, and joyous celebration! Knowing that a party must have as much bling as possible, I embellished with Gold Washi tape, Bling on a roll and so much more.
Free tutorial on Designs by Shellie YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6tJQOSvDpM
Products for this project can be purchased at www.jshobbiesandcrafts.com.
- Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Paper Pad
- Petaloo Premier Flowers – Darjeeling Anenome Purple
- Bling on a Roll Gold
- Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border Basics
- Heartfelt Creations Berry Blossoms Die HCD1-793
- Heartfelt Creations Berry Blossoms Stamp HCPC-3731
- Martha Stewart Paper Punch – Arbor Loop
- Core’dinations Cardstock Value Pack 8.5~x11~ Black Cat
- Flat Back Pearl Trim- White
- Heidi Swapp Decorative Tape #313660
- Heartfelt Creations Flower Shaping Essentials
- Ranger Mini Glossy Accents
- Bling Gems 1/4~
- Wink of Stella
- Stickles – Gold
- Prills – Go Mango
- Art Glitter Glue
- Metal Glue Tip