Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Mini Album Tutorial for you! Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: CLASSIC WEDDING ALBUM 8 X 10 MATERIALS LIST PDF
Paper and Embellishments
- (2) Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Paper pads
- Prima – Frank Garcia Chantilly Royal Frame
- Dritz XL Hook & eye – Nickel plated (for side closure)
- Metal Butterfly – I used Steampunk Metal Butterfly pack
- Jolees Pearl and Gem Cluster pack
- Tim Holtz Baroque Frame
- Packaged Flowers (you will have a lot left over for other projects):
- Prima # 594800 (pink),
- Prima #594893 (pink) ,
- Prima #595050 (pink), no longer carrying – alternative Petaloo Sparkling Magnolia
- Prima French Riviera
- 49th & Market Pina Colada *discontinued* use 49th & Market – Champagne.
- Lace Applique
- Lace: I used a variety – check your stash for what you have.
- 1 yard ½” Flat Rachell
- 1 yard Flapper style Venise 1-3/8” lace,
- 1 yard Scallop Raschel 2-1/4″ Lace
- 1 yard lace w/ pearl sewn in, – discontinued – Alternative Use Beaded Sequin Venice Lace
- 1 yard fancy lace – discontinued. Alternative use 1-7/8″ white scalloped venice lace.
- For my leaves (Optional) Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Vine Stamp and Die set
- Diamond Stickles
- Darice Bling on a Roll
- (10) magnets 3/8” x 1/16” thick
For NON diecutters using paper punches. You will need a Martha Stewart or EK tool deep edge punch. *Embroidery Punch looks great in this album
Trim – Die cutters:
- Heartfelt Creations Decorative Medallion Die HCD1-7144
- Heartfelt Creations Regal Borders & Pockets die
- Heartfelt Creations Ornate borders and Pockets die
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Borders Basic
- Heartfelt Creations Delicate borders basic dies
Album making materials
- Coredinations 110 lb white Cardstock value pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 3 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.