Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Heartfelt Creations Coffee Talk paper collection. Although this paper collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have. Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: COFFEE TALK TUTORIAL 7 X 9 MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST PDF
Paper and Embellishments
- Heartfelt Creations Coffee Talk 12 x 12 paper pads
- Designs by Shellie Resin Oval Frame – Copper Bliss
- Magnets – 3/8” x 1/16” thickness (10 pack will do) You only need 4 magnets
- Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Stamp HCPC-3720
- Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Die HCD1-787
- Petaloo Vintage Velvet Mini flower packs – Blue and Ivory
- Petaloo DIY leaves
- Bling on a Roll – single row
- Inks used: Memento Toffee Crunch, Paris Dusk, Summer Sky, Pistachio, and Pear Tart
- Flat back pearls: Domed 5/16” and small Fancy (optional is small fancy)
- Ribbon: Cream
- Wink of Stella
- Glossy Accents
- Tim Holtz Ornate Plates
- Tim Holts Clock Faces (time pieces)
- Prima Flowers Butterflies – Evita
- Martha Stewart ½ inch punch Flourish (any ½” Martha Stewart punch will work)
- Lace – Any lace will work.. Approx. 1-1/2 yards or a little less
- Dritz Extra Large Hook and Eye – Nickel (antique brass looks good too)
- Tim Holtz Hanger Clips (Optional. Was not used in building album. Was used for clipping tags on to pages)
Album making materials
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 2 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.