Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood paper collection. Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you may Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: FLOWERING DOGWOOD MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST PDF
Album making materials
- Coredinations 110 lb white Cardstock value pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Paper and Embellishments
- Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood paper
- Designs by Shellie Oval Frame “Hammered”
- Blue Fern Studios Chipboard: Love Adore Cherish
- White craft paint – Folkart
- Wink of Stella – Clear shimmer
- Glossy Accents
- Diamond – Stickles
- Dritz XL Hook & eye – Nickel plated (for side closure)
- Tim Holtz Baroque Frame
- Jolees Pearl and Gem Cluster pack
- (10) magnets 3/8” x 1/16” thick
- 1 yard of 1/2” lace, 1 yard of 2” lace
- Inks: For Flowers & leaves: Color Box colors: Shabby Pink, Sunflower, Romantic, Rosebud and Willow. Memento inks: Olive Grove and Rich Cocoa
- Prills – Lemon Chiffon
- Bling on a Roll
Decorative trims (use dies or punches below)
- Dies: Heartfelt Creations Delicate Borders Basic HCD1-7118, Heartfelt Creations Classic Border Basics HCD1-7119, Heartfelt Creations Regal Borders & Pockets HCD1-779, Heartfelt Creations Ornate Borders & pockets die HCD1-780
- Non-DieCutters: Use EK Tools paper punches Deep edge and ½” One of each your choice.
- Tim Holtz punch: Leaf
- Diecutters Flowers: Flowering Dogwood Stamp & Die set HCD1-7129 & HCPC-3773 OR use packaged flowers
- Packaged flowers: I recommend using 49th & market
- I used the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to shape and form my flowers.
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 3 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.