Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Heartfelt Creations Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Cottage paper collection. Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: WILDWOOD COTTAGE MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST PDF
Paper and Embellishments
- Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Cottage paper pad
- Heartfelt Creations 3d Flip Album – Kraft color
- Coredinations Krafty 65# Cardstock value pack
- Wink of Stella – Clear shimmer
- Glossy Accents
- Stickles: Diamond
- Dritz Hook and Eye Clasps Large
- Flat Back pearls 3/8” fancy ivory
- (10) magnets 3/8” x 1/16” thick
- 1 yard of 2” lace, ¾” lace, and thin ½” lace
- Zots – Single 3d Dot pack.
- Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Cottage Stamp HCPC-3771 and matching Die HCD1-7127
- Bling on a Roll
Flowers Stamps and Dies (or use Flower Punches below):
- Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Floral stamp HCPC-3769
- Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Florals Die HCD1-7125
- Flower punches: Martha Stewart flower punch, Fiskars small flower punches, and McGill flower punch.
- Inks: For Flowers & leaves: Color Box colors: Sangria, Sunflower, Romantic, and Olive Pastel. Memento inks: Olive Grove and Rich Cocoa
- Petaloo DIY Butterflies
- Prills – Lemon Chiffon
Decorative trims (use dies or punches below)
- Dies: Heartfelt Creations Delicate Borders Basic HCD1-7118, Heartfelt Creations Classic Border Basics HCD1-7119, and Heartfelt Creations Fleur Borders Basic HCD1-7120
- Or use Martha Stewart’s or EK DEEP edge punches. You’ll want a Martha Stewart or EK ½” punch too.
- Tim Holtz punch: Leaf
- Optional: Wilton Flower Stamens.
- I used the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to shape and form my flowers.
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 3 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.