Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Kaisercraft PS I Love You paper collection. Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: PS I LOVE YOU MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST PDF
Album making materials
- Core’dinations 65# Black Cardstock value pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Paper and Embellishments
- (Qty: 2) Kaisercraft PS I Love You paper packs (there are 12 sheets per pack)
- 1 – Kaisercraft PS I Love You Die cuts
- Packaged Flowers: 1 package each of 49th & Market Shimmer and Shine Ivory and Blush Cluster. 1 package each of Kaisercraft Mini paper blooms Fairy Floss and Black.
1 package of Petaloo Textured Elements black burlap flowers/butterflies.
- Dritz Hook and Eye Clasps Large
- Ribbon of your choice
- Tim Holtz – Ornate Plates
- Jolees Boutique Pearl & Gem Clusters pack
- Petaloo DIY Butterflies
- Blue Fern Studios Chipboard – Cherish Adore Love
- White Craft paint
- Lace: Your choice but I used: 1 yard ½” thin raschell, 1 yard Sequin Beaded (2 styles), about ½ yard of Scalloped 2 inch.
- Trims: I used EK Tools Punches. You will need a ½” style (I used Abstract Flower and Scrolls and Hearts). You will need a deep edge punch (1-1/8” or 1-1/4” trim size). I used Scroll Pattern and Flower Burst.
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 2 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.