Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Stamperia Lilac Flowers Mini Album Tutorial for you! Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here – FREE TUTORIAL MATERIALS SHEET LILAC FLOWERS
To order your supplies just click the link to each item below and add to shopping cart
- 2 – Stamperia Lilac Flowers paper pad (each pad has 10 double sided sheets)
- Coredinations 110lb White Cardstock Value pack
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces (or buy in a value pack)
- EK Tools ½” punch – Abstract Flower
- Tim Holtz Baroque Frames
- Stickles – Diamond
- Jolee’s Pearl and Gem Clusters
- Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon and a 1/8” wide Purple ribbon
- (2) Scor-Tape ¼”
- Art Glitter Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- (1 ten pack) Magnets 3/8” x 1/16” thick
- Flat Back pearls – One 20 pack will work. Your choice
- Bling on a row – single strand
- Dritz XL Hook & eye – Nickel plated (for side closure)
- 49th & Market Harvest Butterfly 12 x 12 embellishment sheet
- Lace – 2 yards 1-3/8” Flapper Style white lace, 1 yard ½” flat Raschel lace, 1 yrd Scallop 2-1/4” white lace.
- 1 Lace Applique
- Prills – For those making their own flowers
- Wink of Stella – clear shimmer
- Glossy Accents
- Die Cutters Trim Dies: DieSire’s Chantilly Lace, Delicate Trellis, Parisan, Lattice Corner
- Die Cutters: Flowers– Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die and Stamp. Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Vine Die and Stamp
- Non-Diecutters: Flowers: Petaloo Mums & Butterflies -purple, Petaloo Magnolia Mix – lavender/purple, Petaloo Rose Garden Purple.
- Non Diecutters Trim: Deep Edge Punch or large Trim punch (you will need to review the instructions in the video right before we start building the album)
- Inks: Memento Olive Grove. Colorbox’ Turtle, Shabby Pink, Violet, Plum, Lilac, Romantic, and Sunflower (for people making & coloring their own flowers)
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into easy to follow step-by-step tutorial, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the paper crafting process.