Baby Mini Album Tutorial for Baby Boy or Baby Girl
Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Mini Album Tutorial for you! We have two Mini Albums that were created using the Fist Edition Baby Boy and Baby Girl paper collection packs. Although these paper collection are no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have. Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Paper and Embellishments
- First Edition’s 12 x 12 Paper Pad:
- Kaisercraft Pitter Patter Boy or Girl Die Cuts
- Designs by Shellie (DBS) Oval Frame – Baby Yellow
- Flat back pearls (one 20-pack will be fine)
- Bling on a Roll
- Lace – 2 yards is needed for the front/back cover. Inside album – a couple yards
- Magnets (one 10 pack )
- Dritz Extra Large Hook and Eye – Nickel
- Ribbon (baby blue or pink)
- For Die cutters:
- Heartfelt Creations Ornate Borders & Pockets Die HCD1-780,
- Spellbinders Curved Borders Two S5-201,
- Spellbinders A2 Scallop Borders Three S5-214
- For non-diecutters:
- Memento Toffee Crunch for inking around edges: For flowers: Angel Pink, Summer Sky, Dandelion Olive Grove, Pistachio, and Pear Tart
Album making materials
- Coredinations 110 lb white Cardstock value pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 3 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.