Stamperia Vintage Rose Gift Box Tutorial – What a great gift this would be for anyone on your Christmas list. This FREE step by Step, Gift Box tutorial shows you not only how to make the box from scratch but it is filled with amazing ideas on ow to fill it. Any crafter, scrapbooker, seamstress, family member or friend would love a customized gift box made just with them in mind. make it your very own and fill is with anything you like. Shellie gives you lots of creative ideas on ho to fill it up too.
Watch the Free tutorial now located below. Also there is a FREE materials list with clickable links to each product needed to make your very own gift box. Come watch it now!
* Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.*
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download now –MATERIALS SHEET – GIFT BOX PEEK-A-BOO VINTAGE ROSE
MATERIALS LIST FOR BOX/LID:
- Stamperia Vintage Rose paper pack
- 2-1/2 sheets of 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard – Black or Natural/Kraft
- 1 sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock (to match your chipboard)
- 2 Sheets of .007 thickness/medium weight Clear plastic sheet 8.5 x 11 size
- 1 Roll Score Tape ¼” or use a variety like I did for
- Art Glitter dries Clear glue –
Misc Gift Ideas for Inside Box – Optional
- Flower packs I used to divide into several boxes: Kaisercraft paper blooms, Petaloo magnolia mix
- Washi- Tape
- Large paper clips
- Flat Back pearls
- Planner cards
- Misc embellishements:
- Zots, DBS Wood Laser Items, Prills, Stickles, Lace
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into easy to follow step-by-step, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the paper crafting process.