Stamperia Shabby Rose Mini Album Tutorial
Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Stamperia Shabby Rose Mini Album Tutorial for you! Although this collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have, or you can Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
CLICK HERE for a Free Downloadable Materials List for Shabby Rose Mini Album Tutorial.
(2) Stamperia Shabby Rose paper packs
(2) Sheets Medium Weight 12 x 12 chipboard
(1) TYVEK(1) Package of Cordinations 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Black Cat Value Pack
(1) Package of 49th & Market Seaside Blooms Natural Blush
(1) Package of 49th and Market Garden Seed Flowers -Cotton
(1) Dritz Hook and Eye -Black Brass
(1) 20 pack of Flat Back Pearls 7/16 Ivory Fancy
(1) 10 pack of Magnets
(1) Flat Back Pearl Rhinestone ClusterBling on a Roll -single row
(2) Rolls of 1/4″ Score Tape
Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue and Metal Tip
1 yard each lace Rayon Venise 2-1/8″ Dotted Flower,
1-1/8″ stretch Galloon,
1/2″ Flat Raschel
1 Lace AppliqueSome 1/8” white ribbon
Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon
Tim Holtz Baroque Frames
DBS Easy Read Ruler
Hot Glue Gun -Low Temp
Butterflies Can be found at Darling Art by Valeri Etsy Store
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 2 easy to follow step-by-step tutorials, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the paper crafting process.