CADDY WAGON BY SHELLIE GEIGLE
This Caddy Wagon’s sturdy design has a variety of uses. Home décor – Store your hand towels, soap, etc in the wagon, display in your bathroom for guests. Use in your kitchen to hold your fruit. Skies the limit on what you can do.
Below you will find the Free tutorial with step by step instruction on how to make your very own caddy as well as a materials list with clickable links to each product used for your convenience. Let’s get started!
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: CADDY WAGON SCENTS OF NATURE BY SHELLIE GEIGLE – MATERIALS LIST PDF
- 49th and Market Scents of Nature paper pack
- 1 sheet of 12 x 12 medium weight Chipboard
- Designs by Shellie Wooden Wagon Wheels
- 4 Flat back pearls- your choice
- Colorbox Ink: Cerelean and Willow
- About 2 yards of lace – your choice
- 49th and Market Flower packs (cream and purple)
- Dried Baby’s Breath
- 1/2″ Score Tape
- Art Glitter Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- Bling on a Roll – 4 row GOLD
- 1 butterfly (your choice – I used a Martha Stewart punch for mine)
- Two Deep edge punches – EK Tools Scroll Pattern and Flower Burst
Free Tutorial Step by Step Instructions located below.
HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE!
Please like and follow us on our:
Facebook page at J & S Hobbies and Crafts
Instagram page at jandshobbiesandcrafts
Twitter JSHobbies&Crafts/ @JSHobbiesCrafts