GRAPHIC 45 PORTRAIT OF A LADY
6″ x 8″ MINI ALBUM by SHELLIE GEIGLE
This glamorous mini album features the Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady paper collection. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” This sentiment spills from every stunning page of Portrait of a Lady! The rich greens, feminine pinks and creams of this collection will inspire you. Adorned with Portrait of a Lady Ephemera Journal Cards, 49th & Market or Flowers, and so much more.
Make your very own today, all you have to do is get your supplies, which are available right here on our website. The materials list is located below, with easy to click links to each product. Then you can follow right along with Shellie in her Free, Step by Step tutorial (located below) and begin making your very own Portrait of a Lady mini album.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: Graphic 45 – PORTRAIT OF A LADY 6 X 8 Mini Album PDF
Paper and Embellishments
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Ephemera Journal Cards
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Chipboard 1 and 2
- Graphic 45 6 x 8 Ivory Rectangle Tag & Pocket Album
- 5 manila file folders or 10 sheets or so of Cardstock to match album
- Flat Back Pearls
- Dritz Extra Large Hook & Eye Antique Brass (for side closure)
- Bling on a Roll Gold 4 -row
- Flowers: Packaged: 49th & Market or Flowers or your choice (you will want flatter flowers for inside)
- Ribbon: Your choice. 1 spool
Trim – Die cutters
- Trim: Either use EK Tools or Martha Stewart 1/2″ and a Deep Edge punch
- For Die Cutters: Trim: Heartfelt Creations Classic Borders Basic & Delicate Borders Basic Dies
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Stamp
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Vines Stamp
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Vines Die
- Leaves for Non-diecutters: Your choice. Tim Holtz leaf punch is a good one.
Free Tutorial Step by Step Instructions located below.
HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE!
Please like and follow us on our:
Facebook page at J & S Hobbies and Crafts
Instagram page at jandshobbiesandcrafts
Twitter JSHobbies&Crafts/ @JSHobbiesCrafts