HEARTFELT CREATIONS RAINDROPS ON ROSES MINI ALBUM
BY SHELLIE GEIGLE
***DISCLAIMER – PLEASE BE AWARE that this tutorial was made and released 9/2014 . Recently it came to my attention on 6/12/15 that the papers no longer line up to how I used them, because when Raindrops on Roses was reprinted in 2015, they were flip-flopped from the original paper pad sometime this year. Meaning, when I cut on a page, and then go to use the left over back sided papers, they do not line up anymore.
SUGGESTED FIX: You will need 2 Raindrops on Roses Paper pads instead of 1.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here – RAINDROPS ON ROSES MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST
Paper and Embellishments
- HEARTFELT CREATIONS “RAINDROPS ON ROSES” 12 X 12 PAPER PAD
- TIM HOLTZ CRINKLE RIBBON OR ANY OTHER RIBBON OF YOUR CHOICE
- TIM HOLTZ ORNATE PLATES
- 1 PACKAGE OF LILAC PETALOO FLOWERS, GREEN, AND PURPLE (OR OTHER COLORS YOU LIKE)
- BLING ON A ROLL (OPTIONAL)
- MARTHA STEWART DEEP EDGE BORDER PUNCH (OPTIONAL)
- TIM HOLTZ METAL BIRDCAGE EMBELLISHMENT
- DRITZ EXTRA LARGE HOOK AND EYE (FOR SIDE CLOSURE CLASP)
- PRIMA BUTTERFLIES
Album making materials
- COREDINATIONS 8-1/2 X 11 BLACK CARDSTOCK VALUE PACK
- TYVEK (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 BLACK MED WEIGHT CHIPBOARD
- SCOR-TAPE ¼” X 27 YARDS
- 2 SCOTCH GLUE STICKS OR ATG GLUE RUNNER