P.S. I LOVE YOU 8-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ MINI ALBUM FOR BEGINNERS
BY SHELLIE GEIGLE
Tell someone you love them with this romantic mini album made from the Kaiser Craft P.S. I Love you paper collection. Shellie put special touches into this album when she used our delicate wedding lace with pearls and sequins, beautiful 49 & Market sparkling flowers, Blue Fern Studios Chipboard words and so much more.
You too can make one of your very own. All you have to do is follow the Step by Step, FREE tutorial located below. You can also purchase the materials from us right here on our website, by clicking on the links provided on each item in the list below. Simple as that! So let’s get started…..
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: PS I LOVE YOU MINI ALBUM MATERIALS LIST PDF
Album making materials
- Core’dinations 65# Black Cardstock value pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- (2) 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard pieces
Paper and Embellishments
- (Qty: 2) Kaisercraft PS I Love You paper packs (there are 12 sheets per pack)
- 1 – Kaisercraft PS I Love You Die cuts
- Packaged Flowers: 1 package each of 49th & Market Shimmer and Shine Ivory and Blush Cluster. 1 package each of Kaisercraft Mini paper blooms Fairy Floss and Black.
1 package of Petaloo Textured Elements black burlap flowers/butterflies.
- Dritz Hook and Eye Clasps Large
- Ribbon of your choice
- Tim Holtz – Ornate Plates
- Jolees Boutique Pearl & Gem Clusters pack
- Petaloo DIY Butterflies
- Blue Fern Studios Chipboard – Cherish Adore Love
- White Craft paint
- Lace: Your choice but I used: 1 yard ½” thin raschell, 1 yard Sequin Beaded (2 styles), about ½ yard of Scalloped 2 inch.
- Trims: I used EK Tools Punches. You will need a ½” style (I used Abstract Flower and Scrolls and Hearts). You will need a deep edge punch (1-1/8” or 1-1/4” trim size). I used Scroll Pattern and Flower Burst.
Free Tutorial Step by Step Instructions located below.