Graphic 45 City Scapes Mini Album Tutorial
Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Graphic 45 City Scapes paper collection. Although this paper collection is no longer available, you can make one using papers that you already have. Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Paper and Embellishments
- Graphic 45 City Scapes 12 x 12 paper pad
- Blue Fern Studio’s Chipboard Lane Street Sign
- Washi Tape: Black Damask, Gold with White Dots, Vintage Postage Stamp, Gold, black gold diagonal
- Flat back pearls (1 pack will work. I used fancy)
- Dritz Extra Large Hook and Eye- Antique Brass
- Tim Holtz Baroque Frames
- Tim Holtz Key pack
- Ribbon (color you’d like)
- White Craft paint
Flowers: (Flowers and colors are optional)
- Petaloo packaged flowers: Blue 4 pack, Cream 4 pack, Spice 4 pack, and the Value packs of small flowers : Red, Sage, Maroon, Blue
Punches (I used a variety)
- Martha Stewart (pick and choose): Arched Circles Deep Edge combo pack, Embroidery Deep Edge, Trellis Chain Deep Edge,
Crochet Loop ½” combo pack, Lace flourish ½” combo pack,
- Fiskars 3- in-1 Corner rounder punch
- Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch and Martha Stewart smaller butterfly punch
Album making materials
- Coredinations Black Cat Cardstock 8-1/2 x 11 Value Pack
- Tyvek envelope (you will need strips off this)
- Heartfelt Creations 3D Flip and Fold Album – Black
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into 2 easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.