Hello fellow paper crafters! We have a great Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Mini Album Tutorial for you! This Mini Album was created using the Portrait of a Lady paper collection. You can make one using papers that you already have, or you may Click here for more paper choices.
This mini album tutorial is tailored for paper crafters of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you’ll get an an easy, down to earth learning experience from Shellie’s tutorials.
Watch as Shellie guides you through each phase of her mini album creation; and be sure to visit and follow her on her YouTube channel and at www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects.
The following materials can be purchased right here on our website. Links are provided on each item, just click, add to cart and purchase. Simple and easy.
Download PDF File of Materials list here: Graphic 45 – PORTRAIT OF A LADY 6 X 8 Mini Album PDF
Paper and Embellishments
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Ephemera Journal Cards
- Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Chipboard 1 and 2
- Graphic 45 6 x 8 Ivory Rectangle Tag & Pocket Album
- 5 manila file folders or 10 sheets or so of Cardstock to match album
- Flat Back Pearls
- Dritz Extra Large Hook & Eye Antique Brass (for side closure)
- Bling on a Roll Gold 4 -row
- Flowers: Packaged: 49th & Market or Flowers or your choice (you will want flatter flowers for inside)
- Ribbon: Your choice. 1 spool
Trim – Die cutters
- Trim: Either use EK Tools or Martha Stewart 1/2″ and a Deep Edge punch
- For Die Cutters: Trim: Heartfelt Creations Classic Borders Basic & Delicate Borders Basic Dies
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Stamp
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Vines Stamp
- Die Cutters: Flowers: Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Vines Die
- Leaves for Non-diecutters: Your choice. Tim Holtz leaf punch is a good one.
Shellie has put together a detailed video tutorial for you. She breaks it down into easy-to-follow parts, where she teaches you techniques and offers tips in the mini album making process.